POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another skeleton : Re: Another skeleton Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another skeleton
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Sep 2006 23:00:01
Message: <web.451b39a742d57410ab4d53000@news.povray.org>
> > > Where can I get my greedy little hands on those medieval houses of which
> > > you speak?
> > >
> > > Ken
> > >
> > They are moray models downloadable here
> > http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meobjs.html

Thanks!

> they are version 3.2 will Moray 3.5 open them?

I have a copy of 3.5--though I haven't used  it in a *long* time. Downloaded
it before I started learning to use POV-Ray, but couldn't make any sense of
it at the time. NO fault of MORAY, just my own then-ignorance of POV-Ray.
Not now, of course!  :-P

I thought POSERAY could do the conversion, but I see not. So I'll crank up
MORAY again.  A good idea anyway.

Ken